What Advice Would You Give to Fellow ATPE Leaders?
Date Posted: 1/23/2018
ATPE recognizes that our leaders are our most valuable resource, so we are providing YOU with a unique opportunity to share your knowledge! ATPE is accepting leader training session proposals for the 2018 ATPE Summit on July 11-13, 2018. This is your chance to share your expertise with other ATPE leaders! We are specifically looking for proposals that:
- Are new and innovative, as well as interactive
- Represent members’ learning needs, especially volunteer members
- Encourage volunteer leaders to focus on recruitment and retention of members
- Allow members to network and learn from their peers
- Enable Texas educators to keep pace with emerging issues and technologies
Proposals must be submitted via this form or typed in the exact same format. Please follow the directions at the top of the form for submitting your proposal by postal mail or email.
The submission deadline is Feb. 25, 2018, at midnight. Leader training session proposals will only be accepted from active ATPE members.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
ATPE News magazine is transitioning to a digital format, but we show you how you can still “opt in” to print.
Learn about the importance of cybersecurity in our schools and get the details on the 2022 ATPE Summit in our latest magazine.