Read the Newest Edition of ATPE News
Date Posted: 12/07/2016
The Winter 2016 edition of our award-winning ATPE News is now available online.
In this edition, we:
- Share ATPE’s priorities for the 85th Legislature. Learn how you can help make a difference for public education!
- Provide tips from ATPE members who have made flexible seating work in their classrooms.
- Tell the story of one children’s book writer who is helping Texas students become published authors.
- Provide brain break and transition activity tips.
- Discuss rising standards for educator preparation.
- Explain how recent disciplinary changes could affect your job.
As always, you will also see what other ATPE local units have been up to and learn about ways the association is continuing its mission of making a difference in the lives Texas educators and students!
Our Brain Break this issue featured a spot-the-difference game. Check your answers, and email your completed photo to email@example.com by Jan. 1 for a chance to win an ATPE-branded prize!
Not an ATPE member? Join today to become part of the state’s largest educator group.