Read the Newest Edition of ATPE News
Date Posted: 5/25/2017
The Summer 2017 edition of our award-winning magazine is now available online.
In this issue:
- Learn what you can do before the next legislative session to help public education win important battles
- Discover inspiring Texas public schools that were designed with students and communities in mind
- Activities to help students identify and manage their emotions
- Interview tips to help you get the job you want
- Learn what it really means to be a District of Innovation
- ATPE Lobbyist Monty Exter discusses the consequences of our elections
- Why vouchers still aren’t the answer for Texas public schools
- Two university students reflect on their first ATPE Summit
- Everything you need to know to make the 2017 ATPE Summit a success
As always, you will also see what other ATPE members have been up to and learn about ways the association is continuing its mission of making a difference in the lives Texas educators and students!