Unlock ALL of Your ATPE Benefits
Date Posted: 10/31/2017
Have you set up your account online? If not, you may be missing out on some of the best parts of your ATPE membership.
What does your online account give you access to?
- ATPE’s incredible services and discounts
- Exclusive advocacy information and tools
- Member-only career protection benefits and resources
- Professional learning opportunities from ATPE and its partners
Creating an online account is easy. Just follow these two simple steps:
1. Head to the My Account page at ATPE.org.
Enter your information to register. Be sure to use your most-frequently accessed email address (preferably your home address so we can avoid issues with campus spam filters). Also, note that your password will need to contain a special character (such as ?, !, or @). If you don’t know your Member ID, contact us.
2. Check your email and activate your ATPE account.
Once you register, you will receive a “Confirm Your Registration” email. If you don’t receive it right away, be sure to check your junk/spam folder for this email. It contains a link that will activate your ATPE account. You will not be able to log in until you have clicked on this link.
Questions? Contact the ATPE Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 777-2873 today.