Read the Newest Edition of ATPE News
Date Posted: 9/07/2017
The Fall 2017 edition of our award-winning magazine is now available online.
In this issue:
- Discover six exciting field trip destinations across the state
- Get to know education leader and speaker Dr. Adolph Brown
- ATPE members share their top tips for connecting with parents
- Learn about a new law that affects Texas educators
- How ATPE members can make an impact in the next election
- ATPE member Tracy Eggers talks about the effects of standardized testing
- Get the lowdown on the 2017 ATPE Summit
- Meet your 2017-18 ATPE leaders
As always, you will also see what other ATPE members have been up to and learn about ways the association is continuing its mission of making a difference in the lives Texas educators and students!
Our Brain Break this issue features a spot-the-difference photo. Check your answers, and email your completed photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 29 for a chance to win an ATPE-branded prize!
Not an ATPE member? Join the state’s top professional educators’ organization today.