Tips from a Recruitment Pro & Details on ATPE’s Incentive Program
Date Posted: 8/05/2021
Most educators join ATPE because a colleague, friend, or family member personally asks them to join—which is why our One New = $10 for You incentive program focuses on personal interactions as a way for members to make some extra money and grow the association!
“I’m proudest knowing that I am empowering and equipping educators with the support and peace of mind they need and deserve to teach our students in the classroom,” says Rachel Melancon, Dallas ATPE, who was ATPE’s 2020-21 Top Recruiter and a 2020 Campus Representative of the Year.
When encouraging her colleagues to join ATPE, Rachel tells them: “Please, do not hesitate. Become a member of the largest and best educator group in Texas—ATPE—today! Surround yourself with other educators for fun, fellowship, and learning.”
Here’s how One New = $10 for You works:
- Any active ATPE member who recruits a new member between now and October 31, 2021, can earn $10 per member.
- Just make sure the new member joins in the first-time professional, associate, or administrator categories.
- A “new member” is someone who has never been a member of ATPE. (A caveat: previous college student and student teacher members do qualify as new members!)
- Incentives will be paid for each recruited member who is an active member in ATPE’s database on February 1, 2022, and all funds will be issued via direct deposit in March 2022.
- The top recruiter will receive $1,000 in addition to $10 per member recruited.
- No entry form needed—simply tell the educators you recruit to clearly print or enter your full name in the “recruited by” box on their membership application.
Not an ATPE member? Join the state’s largest community of educators today.