Check Out the Spring 2021 Magazine Online
Date Posted: 2/25/2021
The Spring 2021 issue of our award-winning magazine is now available online!
Our Spring 2021 issue includes three extra-large feature packages:
- In our cover story, we dive into the world of “teacher TikTok” and discover how educators are using this video-sharing platform to connect with one another.
- Then, find out how Community ISD expanded its career and technical education program to 11 pathways in under three years.
- In our third feature, we speak with several clinicians and public health professionals about the toll COVID-19 is taking on students’ and educators’ mental health.
- Staying on the COVID-19 front, this issue also includes an infographic of the most compelling responses from ATPE-conducted, educator-focused surveys from 2020.
- In Your Ally, learn what you need to know about resignations and contract releases.
- In Your Voice, understand why ATPE is asking the state to prioritize school funding issues in light of COVID-19.
- In Members Speak, Arlington ATPE member Stephanie Hudson writes about the realities of homebound instruction during the pandemic.
- Finally, we offer some tips to stay hydrated.
As always, you will also learn how your association continues to support efforts to elevate public education in Texas.
ATPE Marketing & Communications publishes the ATPE News magazine four times a year and is always looking for member-written content, thoughts, and ideas! Whether you instituted something innovative in your district or want to speak on the importance of a topic dear to your heart, we would love to hear from you. Visit atpe.org/magazine to view our submission guidelines.