Download the It’s Time Texas Burnout Toolkit for Educators
Date Posted: 8/10/2022
As you gear up for another school year, you may feel apprehensive about what challenges it will bring. Working in Texas public schools has been complicated, to say the least, since spring break 2020. The past year found an unprecedented number of teachers and other educators experiencing burnout, with many even choosing to leave the profession.
To help you recognize the signs of burnout and take steps to prevent it, ATPE professional learning partner It’s Time Texas has produced a “Burnout Toolkit for Educators.” This download offers:
- An explanation of the differences between stress and burnout.
- Stats about the prevalence of burnout among Texas educators.
- Resources for burnout self-assessments.
- Eight strategies for burnout prevention.
- Reflection questions.
- Tips for administrators seeking to support teachers.
In addition, It’s Time Texas invites ATPE members to complete a quick survey to help the organization develop future resources on educator burnout.
Download your copy of this resource today.