New Member Benefit Alert: ATPE Wellbeing Packages
Date Posted: 1/26/2022
The past few years have brought new and previously unimaginable challenges to educators and their families. That’s why ATPE is pleased to introduce a new member benefit: ATPE Wellbeing Packages.
The ATPE Wellbeing Package is available to members for $7.50 per month, plus a one-time $3.95 fee. This package provides access to:
- Counseling sessions from the comfort of home. Evaluations are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The LifeSpeak library of educational videos from the world’s leading experts on mental health, stress management, financial health, infertility, and more.
- Prescription discounts through New Benefits Rx, allowing program participants to save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at 60,000 retail pharmacies nationwide and through home delivery.
- An online financial wellness center and the opportunity to call a financial counselor.
The ATPE Wellbeing Plus Package is available for $9.50 per month, plus a one-time $3.95 fee. In addition to the benefits outlined above, this package includes:
- Access to fertility, surrogacy, and adoption support by WINFertility to guide you through the challenges of a third-party journey to parenthood. Support includes education, resources, and medical discounts, as well as the opportunity to work with a nurse care manager as you explore fertility treatment options.
- Caregiver support to help you manage the responsibilities of caring for family members at all ages of life. Support is available through three services: a web-based platform for storing vital medical information, coordinating with care team members, and sharing updates with family; a companionship and task assistance service; and a legal document creation service.
For more information about these packages and to enroll, please log in to the ATPE Member Discounts page at atpe.org/discounts.