How to Claim CPE Credit
You can claim and track your CPE credit through the ATPE Professional Learning (PL) Portal.
ATPE launched a new website June 21, 2021. If you have not logged in to the new ATPE website before, please refer to this blog post with instructions for resetting your password.
To claim your CPE credit:
- Visit atpe.org/cpe.
- If you are an ATPE member, click “Login for member access,” and input the requested information. If you are not a member, click “Continue for guest access,” and follow the prompts. Note: If you are already logged in as a member, “Login for member access” will read “Continue to the Portal.”
- Once logged in, click “Add Live Event” from the menu on the left.
- Enter the secret code provided during your session and click “Validate.”
- Click “Submit.” (You do not need to complete the evaluation information.)
- Click “Education Tracker” from the menu on the left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view your session listing. Note: If your sessions do not appear, check the End Date and change, if necessary.
- Click on the red underlined session title.
- Click “View Certificate.”
- Access and print or save your CPE certificate by visiting your Education Tracker within the portal.
The PL Portal is an amazing member resource for earning continuing professional education (CPE) credits—and there are now over 100 on-demand courses available to you as part of your annual membership!
While you’re there, check out these other courses from the 2020 ATPE Summit and SXSW EDU 2021:
2020 ATPE Summit:
- What to Expect When You’re Expected to Teach Gifted Students
- Nurturing the Nurturers: Teacher Self-Care
- Flip the Switch: Developing Confident Writers
- Launching Rockets: Making Connections with Challenging Students
SXSW EDU 2021:
- Connected in Class: A Starting Point & Close Up
- A Trauma-Engaged, Culturally Responsive District
- Beyond Representation: Measures to Ensure Justice
- A New Roadmap for K-12 History & Civics Education